Data, Data, Data for Your Success
The basis for target-oriented marketing is data & information. That is why the systematic gathering and analysis of market data has been one of our top priorities for a while now.
- internal data on sales volumes and turnover in various channels, with retail customers an in different markets
- consumer data from our own online shop
- freely available, external data on sales volumes, turnover, distribution and rotation in retail chains and other institutions
- freely available consumer data from external online marketplaces and online shops
- paid data from market research companies (where appropriate)
We can thereby:
- identify distribution reserves and develop targeted counter measures
- visualize the market performance of products and taste variants and recommend comprehensive portfolio changes.
- evaluate the success of retail marketing activities and give recommendations for the future marketing mix.
- make projections of sales volumes and turnovers for established and new brands and give them valuable input for their marketing strategy